28 March 2009

Confession Time...

Okay, so I did it! I bought the clomid. I just couldn't stop thinking that I probably wouldn't regret doing it but I would regret not doing it because I would always wonder what if...
It'll probably do nothing but that won't be any different than what my body is doing now--which is nothing. I couldn't stop thinking about it and I prayed about it and didn't get a don't do it, actually the phrase that popped into my mind was "I have to do EVERYTHING I can (including this) and the Lord will make up the difference". So a few days later of this going through my mind over and over...I did it.

4 comments:

Carrie said...

Ok, Teresa, you are not on high medical alert! I'm keeping a close eye on you! If your toe nails fall off or something discontinue use immediatley! Lol! No, but seriously, just be careful. I can TOTALLY understand doing all you can do and then seeing where God takes you. That's what we are taught to do. Right? I have heard the expression "Let go and let God" though...this whole earth life thing can be sooo confusing!! And the confusion I add to it all does not help a thing! :) Ok, I get the winner of the longest blog commenter, so I will stop now. Wishing you luck and the BEST!! xoxo

Carrie said...

what....? my typing skills suck!! that was supposed to say, "you ARE on high medical alert"

Anonymous said...

I don't blame you. You MUST post when/if it works and let us know how you're doing then. I can say that I needed to do all that I could as well and things worked out for the best for us. It would be WONDERFUL if you were able to conceive...

Matt N Camie Family said...

EEEK!! Just be careful!! I do hope it works!! Gaaa expensive medications are soooo frustrating!! I went to fill a prescription yesterday and had to leave without it because they wanted $357.00 for it!! I can definetly understand wanting and needing to look at other options!! I spent most of my day looking for alternate options just so I can get some relief but what a PAIN in the BUTT! There are sooo many people wanting to prey on those of us suffering and dealing with things that are close to our hearts and in my case someone at their wits end and sick of being sick!!! hehe Just be careful!!! I agree with Carrie, watch yourself carefully and make sure Allen is watching you carefully too!! I know I have been on some medications that were doing bad things to me and I had no idea! I was just a nutcase without a clue! haha (Still am but can't blame it on meds anymore... but it's a "normal" crazy right?? LOL) So I guess what I am saying is, make sure and make note of what is "normal" now so you and Allen will be able to recognize if something is going wrong and what normal responses for the medication are. Sorry Carrie, I think I got you beat! LOL
Teresa, I hope this works for you guys, it would be so, so, so wonderful!! Love you both bunches and bunches!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!