17 March 2009

Which One Looks the Best?

This is going to be short and sweet, I would just like to know which one looks the best. We decided to change our "family" picture on our LDSFS profile and we would like opinions on which looks the best. I think we did pretty good for being on a very sunny day and all by ourselves. :) I think next time though we will get someone to be behind the camera for us and do it on a cloudy day (shadows bug me something fierce).

1

2

3

4

5
6

7

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Those are ALL really great!!! Nice job! :) I checked out your profile yesterday, it is great! Good job!! I even learned more about you guys, it was a fun read. Ok, so this is tough...For me it's between #1 & 2, but i love # 4 and 6 a ton. Hmmmmm, I am going to say #2 is my vote. :)

Carrie said...

one last thing....number 7 is awesome too!! if it were not for the shadow on your face, i'd vote for that one. but, even w/ the shadow, me likes. still going to say #2. i am a VERY indecicive person so it's tough!

Matt N Camie Family said...

I am gonna say #2!!! It's my favorite!! You guys are amazing getting those by yourselves!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!