I dropped off an application today at Walkers (gas station). I'm not sure exactly why but I was in there the other day and saw the sign in the window. You know the gut feeling you get when your supposed to do something well...that's what I felt. But I'm pretty excited because I always said if I didn't HAVE to work and I could work anywhere I wanted, I would work at a gas station. It's not a fulfilling job but I really enjoy it. So many people! Some you like and others you duck into the cooler to hide from when they come in. Not that I ever did that before. Lol.
Anywho, so I think I'm gonna be working at a gas station soon. I'm kind of not wanting to but at the same time it'll be fun meeting new people and actually having friends again. Not only that, I'm sure I'll meet people looking for either a product or opportunity that Mona Vie offers. I love it! It will give Allen and I some playing money, get me out of the house, help me make new friends AND help us build our business. What a win-win situation! I never thought I would be excited to go back to work. Funny how things work out.



4 comments:
I always wanted to work at a gas station too! So many interesting people to meet. I worked at 7-11 for a little while in Provo....I liked it! (Kimberly Stoker Feigel)
YAAAY for you!! At least you are at a point in your life that you can go back to work! It is nice interacting with adults! hehe I miss it sometimes! Good luck on your first day!! :) I think you will be amazing!
Well, I haven't got hired yet but when I dropped off my app I talked to the Assist Man and she was telling me I should go for an Assis Man or Manager position. Lol. How funny! Right before I quit at Walkers in PG the Man. was trying to get me to apply for a management position. I don't know if I would want to have the responsibility...I know I didn't before.
Just to let y'all know. I was one day late for turning in the app. But she said she will get a hold of the other store managers for me and if they need more she will get them my app. She was a real nice chick.
Post a Comment