03 April 2009

Woo-hoo!

I'm so stinkin' excited!!!
My husband is the best ever!!!
For hours I have been looking at everything I could find on d-chiro-inositol and EVERYthing that I read was positive. Not one negative thing found. I just hope it can work a "miracle" in my body like others have said happened with them. :) Anyway when Allen got home I asked him if we could do a WAY no-no and use the credit card to order some.......he said, "Yeh, we probably should." Oh, and while I was showing him the website, I found kind of a guarantee. It said if with in 6-8 weeks of taking it, if I don't feel like it is benefiting me I can return what's left and get a full refund, which is a lot. How freakin' cool is that!?! Ya know, even if we don't get pregnant if it does help the insulin resistance and my body starts using my insulin then it will totally be worth it because I will be able to avoid getting Type 2 Diabetes. How cool would that be! :) As it sits right now I've been told basically it's just a matter of time and I will be insulin dependant because my pancreas is working over time and will burn out eventually. Oh my gosh, I'm so stinkin' excited and feel giddy. Also it will help with my artery health and make it possible for me to lower my LDL (bad cholesterol, it's not way high but was on it's way up) and even lose weight! Can I hear a WOOT WOOT!!! I just don't see how I can lose! It doesn't do for me what it's done for others-I get a full refund, no worse off than where I started. It does do for me what it's done for others-I will be a lot healthier and probably live longer (and maybe even be able to multiply and replenish the Earth)! :)

3 comments:

Matt N Camie Family said...

YAAY! Sounds like a good thing!! I so hope it works!! :) Keep me posted!

Carrie said...

Yes, you do get a Woot woot from me!!!! :) Sounds great! Like Camie said, keep us posted.

p.s. Did you hear Elder Holland's conference talk? I was thinking about my life and my past and present, and I was thinking about you. It was an AWESOME talk! :)

Allen n Teresa said...

Nope, don't think so. My subconcious might have caught it if it was on Sunday. I forgot about Conf on Sat and Sun I was helping Allen's bro and sis-in-law move and we had Conf on the radio in the back ground. It was one of those gotta get out now situations. But I'll be sure to read it when the Conf Report Ensign gets here.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!