10 April 2009

Got Tagged

I'm a bit slow, but I got'r done. My cousin tagged me a couple months ago and I just now figured it out. But here it is the 4th picture out of my 4th picture file.It's from a few years ago...probably five or six years. We were celebrating Ben and Allen's birthdays, they are only three days apart. Ben was a bit irritated because I have a tendency to get a bit snap happy.
Now for the tagging 4 other people...I only have three that follow this blog...and one of them tagged me so I guess if it's not breaking the rules I'm only gonna tag two people Camie and Carrie. :)

2 comments:

Carrie said...

aww, look at that lil Benji. I am positive he hates being called that! he seems to be happy enough about the photo. he could be flippin ya off or something. but i guess he would not do that in front of his mother! he needs to not give you a hard time, after all, you are his one and onlly lil sis!!! :)

Allen n Teresa said...

I had no idea you called him Benji! That's what I call him all the time, and he doesn't seem offended at all.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!