18 November 2009

Short 'n' Sweet...To the Point

Here's the dealio:

YOUR INVITED!
to: pray and fast
when: Nov 22, this Sunday
for: an adoption to go through

Explanation:
We have a potential birthmother. She very recently found out she is pregnant and wants to place it in a good and loving home. Through "coincidences" she has got our phone numbers and we are just hoping and praying that she will call us, we will be able to meet her and she will choose to place her baby with us. Allen and I feel pretty good about it. Not that that really says anything because who know this just maybe a learning experience...we're just hoping it turns into a life-long learning experience.

At first Allen and I wanted to keep it hush-hush just in case it didn't work out, at least until it was a for sure thing (like a month or two before the due date). Then we decided our families would want to know so they could offer support even if it doesn't work out the way WE want it to. So might I be so bold as to thank you in advance! Love you all! And thank you for your support thus far!

7 comments:

Gates Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Matt N Camie Family said...

YAAAAAY!! I am so excited!! We will join you for sure for as long as we can!!! :)

Carrie said...

yep, sounds great. you know i am in!! :)

Allen n Teresa said...

Thanks! We really appreciate the support! :)

Anonymous said...

We'll be fasting with bells on! How exciting.

Heather said...

You have been in my thoughts and prayers so much lately! I will definitely be joining you!

Heather said...

Sorry I'm still figuring out all this blogging stuff.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!