21 November 2009

So Many Things to be Thankful For

Hmmmm.......Where to start???
I guess I'll start with my favoritest man in the world! Isn't he handsome?

I am so Thankful that Heavenly Father brought us together! Without him life would be kind of meaningless. There is no better match for me in all the universe. He really deserves to be a daddy. But because he is such an phenomenal man I'm sure Heavenly Father will bless him with that priviledge.

Next is Family:

My family is so awesome! Love' em. Gosh, without any one of them I wouldn't be who I am today. Sorry about the VERY outdated picture, not to mention it's not very good. It's all I could find. There are 5  additions since this picture, 4 kids and 1 wife.

Allen's family is fantabulous too! Love 'em. They are so much fun, always on the move. Without them my prince charming/knight in shining armor wouldn't be who he is. This pictures a bit better. Not quite as old but still outdated. Missing 1 kid and 1 wife.

Can't forget the furbabies:

Tank and Skunk what a couple of turds. So dang cute though! Look how good they share. Life around here just wouldn't be the same without them. I guess you would have to be a dog person to understand.
Meow-meow (picture would be here but computer is wigging out so I'll have to add one later.) We lucked out on having a cat. She is such a good kitty. When I'm sick she sits with me, and lays with me at night. It's so fun to watch her "play" with the dogs. She acts really mad but she always comes back for more...silly kitty.

Besides the people (and furbabies) in our lives we are both very Thankful for the Gospel and the peace it brings into our lives. No matter what is going on or what trials we are working through, we know that things will work out because Heavenly Father loves us and wants only the best for us. And if we do what we are supposed to do, he will reward us with the best. (Evidently he doesn't believe in socialism either, lol)
We are Thankful for the scriptures ancient and modern day. How would we know what direction to go without them? How would we know what is expected?
We are Thankful for the Priesthood and that Heavenly Father trusts man with such a powerful tool.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!