23 November 2010

Radiology

I don't know if I'm cut out for this school thing anymore. I got through the first night of class, but after talking to the instructor...eek! I'm a bit scared. First of all, because it's been a few years since I've had to wear the student hat. My brain hasn't had to retain lots of info for quite a while. Sure I have read books leadership and self-improvement type and I have learned a lot from them. But I haven't had to retain enough take a test on it or anything like that.
Second, the instructor told me that this is a very hard class. I thought to myself, "Whatever, I've taken it before and did just fine." Then the conversation went on to how much the program has changed and gotten harder since I was going through the program. He told me, basically, "Yeah, you'll be done with the classes in January, but you're gonna have to do a lot of studying on your own". Come to find out, he really thinks it will take me another couple months of independent studying to be ready for the state cert test.
Third, he expects us to read the book and know the terms. Yikes! lol I know that's the way it should be. Funny thing is this is the only class that has required a book to be read, and I don't have a book yet! Although, the instructor did let me borrow his book. I thought that was pretty cool.
I really hope I can make it through...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just always read your scriptures for a little while right before you do your homework, it is the best focusing exercise out there!

Carrie said...

Way to go! I am proud of you for getting out there and going to school. I can not even tell you how many hours I have wasted just thinking about going to school. I should put that energy into just going! I would be scared too..but, I bet it's like riding a bike, a bit wobbly at forst but then it all come flowing back. :)you are gonna do great!! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!