It went well though, really well, me thinks. Allen deep fried one of the turkeys supplied by his baby-brother and we smoked the turkey donated by my baby-brother. They both turned out delicious! Allen's parents brought corn salad, cranberry salad and some seafood salsa (I think that's what it's called). Lucky for them I didn't eat as much of them as I wanted because it would've been gone...all of them. My parents brought yams (my favorite Thanksgiving dish) and cranberries. Allen's brother brought (besides one of the turkeys) cashew peas and green bean salad. Both yummy! I had never had green bean salad before...very strange to some.
The kids had a ton of fun playing together. I think it was really good for Allen's nephew to have my nephews over to play with. Usually he's just stuck with us stick-in-the-mud adults.
I do have two pictures to share (thank you Karena!!!)
The first is a picture of Allen's whole family.




2 comments:
Good job at hosting everyone, also I have to say again that I LOVE your hair. :)
That pic of Allen's family w/ you in the middle, you look so pretty. I think i am loving your hair. :)
yes, yes, it is a stress to host things like that!! and thanksgiving is a big one. good joB lady :)
Post a Comment