Here it is 12 days til Christmas already! Good news is, we are ready for Christmas. All the gifts are bought that we are going to buy. Total spent, $2.00 + tax.
The Christmas tree is up and decor is out, this year we even put up a few lights.
All I want for Christmas this year is Allen to have a job, and it would be a big bonus if I could find one too.
I have always felt bad for those people who lose their jobs right before the holidays. I knew the stress would be killer, I just never thought it would happen to us. I guess looking for the silver lining...I'm glad we don't have kids that need Santa to visit Christmas Eve night. Not saying we don't want kids (quite the opposite, I assure you), just saying it may be a blessing that we don't have them yet because they would be very disappointed Christmas morning. Maybe next Christmas we'll be blessed to have a family of our own.
This Christmas we have been invited out to my baby brother's house to enjoy the morning excitement and festivities with them. I am excited because last year it was so fun to watch the kids open their presents. Although, I'm sure it felt like pure torture for them waiting for us and my parents to show up so they could open them. LOL
I guess what I'm saying is I am sad that we have no income to make it possible to buy Christmas for others, and sad we don't have a family of our own. I am however very excited to spend Christmas morning with my brother's family. I love my family so much! They are the bestest!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment