19 November 2010

Bend in the Road

Allen losing his job is a major bend in the road. It has taken us from being tight financially to strangling, from me being a homemaker (waiting for a chance to be a stay home mom, my life dream) to working and part time student, from feeling pretty safe owning my "family" home to wondering if we are going to end up renting a bedroom in my best friends condo. It's a bit unnerving but very invigorating.
I'm starting a radiology class on Monday. My first thought is UGH! but seriously, I'm a bit excited to be doing something different.
I hope and pray that soon Allen finds a job that will pay him well and challenge him, benefits would be good too. lol I really hope he finds one to challenge him. He's really too smart and it takes a lot to challenge him but I think he would be sooo much happier in a job that intrigued him.
I should be scared half to death...but I am so not. I woke up before light this morning because I am so excited to move onward and upward, to have a change of pace, to change direction, to ultimately rearrange our lives. I don't know where we are going to land but I am so excited to find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One awesome woman! Challenges bring blessings. Keep the "dutch oven principle" upfront in life -- always.
Nothing that happens is just a coincidence...
I am SO proud of BOTH of you.

Carrie said...

Who ever the above commenter is, i really, really agree! Me and my husband think very strongly that NOTHING in life is just a coincidence. anyway, just reading your post invigorated me. Love that you are excited about the unknown adventure ahead :) xoxo.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!