09 August 2010

Calling All Family and Friends!

Asking for prayers that the dream of being "mommy" and "daddy" will finally be realized. Found out today that we are on soft hold (after almost 3 yrs)! It's nothing really promising but it does mean that we have the possibility of adopting...YAY!!! So please send up a prayer or two in our behalf. Love you all and thank you for all of your love and support!
P.S. I wouldn't mind you keeping your fingers and toes crossed until we find out. lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I will!!!!!!! AAAAAAH! I am nervous and excited for you both:O

Carrie said...

I put you guys' name on the prayer roll at the Oquirrh Mt Temple. I am praying for you too. LOVE YOU!!

Allen n Teresa said...

Thanks! You guys are the bestests! Should be finding more out next week (but could find more out Fri) I don't know if I've ever crossed my fingers so hard. Hehehe

Matt N Camie Family said...

I will keep fingers and toes crossed until the are purple!! I hope, hope, hope this is the one!! Love you!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!