I don't know what the heck is going on with our garden this year! The squash are doing awesome (most of them volunteers) the potatoes seem to be doing awesome and the peas. But the tomatoes...ugh!!! They were doing good then they started to die back, then they did good for a bit grew some tomatoes but now they are dying back and the tomatoes are not growing, or ripening...
The beans are doing okay but they haven't started to blossom or anything yet. And the peppers...oh boy...they won't grow. The pumpkin plants look beautiful and huge but not one pumpkin yet. The onions did okay for a bit too but then they all tipped over and died. What am I supposed to do with such a retarded garden???
I've eaten quite a bit of squash already and it's very yummy with a bit of onion, cilantro, and sausage, topped with a touch of cheese. That's actually what I had for lunch, YUM! (Dangit, should've put some salsa on there)
We are getting very frustrated with our garden.



No comments:
Post a Comment