10 July 2010

Pictures

Tuesday we went to Manti to have pictures taken to update our profile for LDSFS. Allen's best-friends' sister is trying to start a photography business so this is who we had take them. I haven't seen any of them yet and won't for like a week since she was going out of town. I'm a little nervous but kind of excited to see them.
She was a lot of fun! So personable! As soon as we get the pictures I'll have to post some. We had some taken with the dogs too...I hope at least one of them worked out. But trying to get 3 little dogs to pose and hold still and have us looking at the right spot...that's tough.
I hate having my picture taken! I'm supposed to be behind the camera, not in front of it! Oh, well...I guess if it helps us build a family the discomfort, embarrassment and self-conciousness will be worth it.
I love our caseworker! She is the best one ever. She keeps us up to date on what we need to do to stay published and she has spent tons of time helping us with our profile. Funny thing is the caseworkers we have met and others in the office we have met say our profile doesn't do us justice...I wish I could fix that. I wish I knew better how to sell ourselves, it's hard though because we are just ordinary people... Maybe if I hire someone else to put it together...hmmm

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I Can't wait to see the pictures!

I agree, w/ your case worker in a way. if any gal got to know you just a little, she'd know you were the perfect parents to be! seriously, the whole profile thing is TOUGH! you want to be totally yourselves, of course, but you want to sell your self at the same time. it almost seems....wrong? it's not fair to have to basicly compete from off a profile. thats just a computer screen. i am not sure how it could be better done...but still. i know you and i love you. any girl that knew you, would love you too!

if i can help w/ the profile or anything else, let me know!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!