Well, apparently we have not been chosen. Our profile is republished and we are now looking for a birthmother. If anyone hears about someone thinking about placing a baby for adoption, please send them our way!
:*( no fair, no fair at all...You are always in my prayers. Keep the HOPE. :)
Your blankets (from the pics below) are beautiful!! I love the so called "loud" one. I love the colors and prints on the fabric. I wish I could sew like that!! And crochet...mine seriously looks like an 11 year old did it. Maybe b/c that's about the age i first learned and never really practiced much since. I am just not a sewer. i admire those who do! Your baby quilt making talent WILL come to use for you one day...it WILL! xoxox
There is just a couple short videos. One about PCOS and the other about what some might concider a cure, for myself it is. Although not all PCOS bodies will respond the same, because not all PCOS women are Insulin Resistant.
3 comments:
Darn it!!!! :( It will happen!! Don't give up hope! I love you!!!
SO LAME! Your quilts are lovely and will be used soon... I just KNOW it!
:*( no fair, no fair at all...You are always in my prayers. Keep the HOPE. :)
Your blankets (from the pics below) are beautiful!! I love the so called "loud" one. I love the colors and prints on the fabric. I wish I could sew like that!! And crochet...mine seriously looks like an 11 year old did it. Maybe b/c that's about the age i first learned and never really practiced much since. I am just not a sewer. i admire those who do! Your baby quilt making talent WILL come to use for you one day...it WILL! xoxox
Post a Comment