A week or so ago Allen and I decided we really need to get in better shape by eating more healthy and getting more exercise. We decided we better start a little slow and work up. There is a trail just up the road that goes past some fields and through trees, it's really a nice trail. So we went walking a couple days. The third day we could feel a difference from just walking a couple times so we decided to jog a little bit.
Allen doesn't like to jog or run, whatever you prefer to call it, but I love to jog. In jr. high and high school I used to love to run. I haven't really done it much since I haven't been in school. The little bit I did with Allen brought the love of jogging back. I feel so free when I am jogging. A little weird, I know. But that's just me.
Now when Allen gets home at night we go wogging. Right now we walk more than we jog, but hopefully that will be changing soon. In the week that we have been wogging I have lost 2 lbs. Yay! I'm sure Allen has lost more than that just for the simple fact he has the male metabolism but that's okay. I am loving wogging with him! Any time I get spend with my sweetheart is good. Love and respect that man so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment