Seems Clomid still doesn't work for me. I tried it for 2 cycles and nothin'. So last cycle I took no Clomid...still messed up. But at least I have a cycle to speak of. Lol. Not too worried though, just yesterday I read that it takes at least a month to get Clomid out of your system. May be why things were still messed up.
This cycle though I have added a new thing, Maca root. I've known about it for a while but wasn't convinced to try it. I read up on it as much as I could find and it sounds pretty promising, especially if I take it with DCI. It's supposed to help with almost every female fertility issue. Guess we'll see.
There has been a study done on men with it and has been proven to improve volume, morphology, motility and...I don't remember the other thing right now. But basically it has been proven to help with men's fertility. So, yes, Allen is taking it too. It's even used to help with...well, let's just say it's a natural Viagra.
The part that excites me about it is it helps the endocrine system work better, rather than putting hormones into your body. It's just a super-duper fertility food!
It's amazing to me how much we pay for convenience! I went to Good Earth to get some Maca, $19.95 for a bottle of 90 or 100 caps. Then we found a 1 pound bag of it (not capsulated) for the same price! Holy Smokes!!! I was so glad I had a capsule machine and caps at home. So I have made 4 times as much as the bottle (I use bigger capsules too) and the bag isn't but a 1/4 the way used! So glad Al talked me into making my own capsules years ago!



4 comments:
hey teresa, that's AWESOME that you can make your own caps..so much cheaper too. maybe you'll have to go into business and i can buy some of those from ya? :) thanks for the update, i like to hear how things are going. it must be so hard month after month..all that you put into each month trying to ovulate and such. you are a strong lady! xoxo
p.s. you make me laugh...the pills have a viagra like effect...maybe i'll pass...prest doesn't need help w/ that...OH TMI!!!! sorry bout that....LOL!!! hahaha
I found myself wishing the other day that I could have a perfect body NOW instead of after we are resurrected! Constant health issues is sooo frustrating! I am glad you aren't down still and you are continuing to look for solutions!! That is cool you can make your own capsules!! What a great way to save some money!! :) I hope neither of you are bugged at me for having kids so young. Keep in mind that teen mom's pay dearly for their pregnancies even if it isn't really fair that they are having kids when older women can't. I know I have with various health issues. I am conviced alot of them are in part due to having my kids so young. Maybe some of that is so that older mom's who aren't able to carry their own kids will have the opportunity to care for kids? I dunno...just a thought.
Carrie- WAY, WAY, WAY too much information!! LOL
camie, i know, what the heck was i thinking when i wrote that?? you know how men are...sometimes we just wish they would "leave us alone" if ya know what i mean? amyway, no, i am honestly not bugged that you were able to have kids so young...maybe jealous? Lol. i know that the Lord gives us our own personal unique trials. it would have been a lot to deal with being a teen mom too, ya know? life is complicated. you have risen far and above the rough start you probly had. your kids are so well behaved and cuties! you are a great mom!!!!!! :)
Oh dear! Just to clarify Allen doesn't need it for that either (yet). I was just trying to make the point it is used for about anything that has to do with fertility. Lol!
No Camie not bugged, like Carrie said jealous maybe. But it's very true I'm sure it came with many trials I will never understand and many more I don't and never will know about. But you and Matt have worked through them beautifully and have a great family! :)
Post a Comment