15 August 2009

Cry Baby

Today has been a bad day. I don't know why. It may have something to do with the weather...where did all the rain come from and 50 degree weather???? Brrr. Can't wait for winter!
Today I feel hopeless about the whole getting pregnant thing. Maybe it's not in the cards...
Seriously even if I don't get pregnant I am going to keep taking DCI for the rest of my life!!! Love that stuff!!!
Allen and I were in WalMart today standing in line when I noticed a girl and I'm assuming it was her boyfriend looking for a candy bar by the check out. They couldn't have been any older than 16 or 17 and in her hand was a pregnancy test.
This is when I figured out today I had been feeling hopeless this whole day. I had to hold the freaking tears back! WTH???
So that is my O Whoa Is Me story for today. What a freak!

3 comments:

Matt N Camie Family said...

I'm sorry Teresa! :( I agree that no one can possibly understand what you are going through unless they are going through it themselves! I am so glad you found somewhere with other PCOS women that you can communicate with! :) I hope and pray every day that you will be able to have a baby whether it's through adoption or on your own!! It took Danica 8 years and it still isn't easy for her and I hated watching her go through everything as much as I hate seeing you go through it! It kills me! :( I hope that the DCI continues to work and hopefully all it needs is a little time to "regulate" everything and before long... well you know! :)
((((HUGS))))
And don't worry you aren't the only one with O Whoa is me days!! You are always in my prayers!! I love you!! :)

Carrie said...

i send you BIG ((((HUGS)))) as well!!! freak!

i hate being that person that's always saying..."oh, that happened to me to" after being told a story...but, that whole pregnancy senerio happened to me as well...multiple times.

:( since i worked in retail, and also worked w/ a bunch of rascally High school kids, i saw a lot of the teeny bopper peg test purchasing....UGH! what a way to punch ya right in the gut!! FRUSTRATING to say the least. i am praying for you as well..always. xoxo

Carrie said...

i am not sure what just happened w/ my comment up above, but it sorta sounds like i am calling you a freak....no, no, i am saying "FREAK"! about your walmart story and just the situation...and FREAK why oh why is this happening...you know? i dumb...LOL!!!!!!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!