Sorry I've been MIA. I've been spending a lot of time talking with my "Cysters" online. Not that I don't get support from the people following our blog but it's just different getting it from people who are in the same boat, paddling to fight the same current, and still feel like they are getting washed downstream.
Sorry if the video clips annoy you but it seems my blog has turned into a PCOS blog. Which is funny because it all started out as a way for birthmothers to get to know us better. I guess if we get picked by a birthmother any time soon she might understand a bit of the stuff infertility causes. Maybe she'll think, "Oh, those poor people! They need a baby to start their family. I think MY baby would be very happy there. Yep! They can adopt my baby!!!"
I LOVE where I am at in life right now. Strange to say since my dream still hasn't been realized. Really, if I look at what I have learned in just the past 6 or 7 months...it boggles my mind. Before I thought it might seriously be hopeless. But now...now, I have found my magic pill and I have the ability to reach out to hundreds if not thousands of women and share. Not only just about DCI but the disease that afflicts 10% of women, some of whom I know and care about. I can be an aid to someone and maybe even be the one to give them the last piece of the infertility puzzle that they need. How awesome it is to know that the research I have done could very possibly make it possible for hundreds of women to have their dream come true!
The past 10 years have been hard with all the ups and downs. Now as I look back...it will be completely worth it if I can help others win their battle.
That's really funny! When I first started typing I was talking about getting washed downstream...How did I get to the I LOVE where I'm at? LOL! Did you know mood swings are a symptom PCOS? Hehehe, along with being a symptom of everything else!
I'm not prego yet and I think it's because I haven't influenced enough people yet or shared my knowledge with the right people. Maybe that's why I have spent so much time on SoulCysters...Hmmm. Yep, think so. Guess I better get my fingers talking to some more Cysters.
Just have to add this! I went on to SoulCysters (where I'm known as joobilee) right after posting this and one of the Cysters had this to say:
joobilee- I really hope this too is my magic pill. I wanted to just thank you for your passion for spreading the word about this very promising supplement. Please keep it up for the sake of all those that are interested in other options that may have not been prescribed by their RE. I am not sure how my RE will be when I tell her next month on my first followup appointment. She was against most commerical natural herb mixes, as in her words many of the supplements are unregulated and QA/QC maybe questionable. I definitely don't feel this is the case with DCI as there are no fillers or other additives.
I am exstatic!!! Maybe I'm already making a difference!!! Yay!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment