Since I originally posted I've figured out that indeed I did ovulate the spotting I thought to be aunt flo (and took clomid) was from ovulating. :) Very happy! And the clomid did cause the corpus luteum to quit producing progesterone which causes temp drop. And the clomid didn't make me ovulate because my body just wasn't able to get ready that soon after ovulating. Pretty cool.
Well, well, well...
I thought I had ovulated. According to Fertility Friend (I chart my BBT there) I had. But then I took the clomid and I thought I had messed the charting up and that's why the temp drop...but no. According to blood test ordered by my OB there was no ovulation so I guess I'm still infertile.
Next thing is to get a real Aunt Flo to visit by taking something (usually takes a few different things to have it work). A road I am very familiar with...and I have to tell you...I am scared to death that once again all the tests and everything will come back "normal" and dr will say, "I don't know what else I can do. Good luck." And I will be right back where I was not too long ago which is infertile and little hope of ever conceiving.
What a bummer...
To be perfectly honest though not all hope is lost. I mean my insulin is normal (hasn't been for who knows how many years) which does affect all my other hormones. It could just be a matter of time before my body gets them all straightened out and working the way they should.
Who knows....



3 comments:
reading your blog you seem so calm about it all. i would be FREAKING out and hysterical! i just mean, enough is enough! how much can one girl and her husband take! aunt flo, get yer butt on over to Teresa's house. for heaven sake, you keep visiting me and i don't need ya right now! in fact, never come here again if it means Teresa can get some visits from you. goodbye!
awwww, i feel better! i am feeling such frustration for you. and the doctors who think they are God, and on the other hand tell you there is nothing wrong....HELLO! sorry if i am being a "debbie downer"! :( i am going to send good vibes and prayes now that i have that outta my system. that really is great about the insulin though, a step in the right direction :)
You're so funny! I love the comments you leave! and I really appreciate your support!!! ;)
I agree!! You can totally have aunt flo from me too! Heck take everything... although it may give you more problems where it's all coming from me! LOL
Good to hear about the insulin!! That definitely has to be a good thing!! Maybe it will take a while to get things back to "normal" where things have been out of whack for so long?? Thanks for keeping us posted!! :) I just know things will work one way or another!!
Post a Comment