Saturday Allen and I got a new nephew... this is Aiden. He is super cute!
Poor kid...too big...had to come into this world with someone pushing on his head and a different person tuggin' on his body. He was stuck! Had two days worth of labor to prove it.
Not to mention the proud and excited older brother!
Look at Allen holding a cute little newborn...only a few hours old at this time.He's gonna be such a cute daddy!!! I just love this man!!!
I just love baby's fingers and toes!! So stinkin' CUTE!!!

Poor kid...too big...had to come into this world with someone pushing on his head and a different person tuggin' on his body. He was stuck! Had two days worth of labor to prove it. And what a cute happy little family!
Not to mention the proud and excited older brother!
Look at Allen holding a cute little newborn...only a few hours old at this time.
I just love baby's fingers and toes!! So stinkin' CUTE!!!
Weird thing is...this is the first time that I have went to see a new baby and not felt jealous. I really think it may be my turn soon. Maybe through adoption, maybe biologically (I don't really care) but I really feel it's my turn soon. :)





2 comments:
oh, aiden, i love that name! he's adorable! new nephews are always fun! i know your time is near as well, and oh the celebration we will have!!! :)
So cute!! TWO DAYS!?!?! Poor girl!! That is entirely too long! I know it will be your turn soon as well! :) Can't wait!! :)
Post a Comment