I had decided not to blog about this (you know...to avoid questions) but I'm too excited...very strange thing to be excited about, I know, but it's really not Aunty F that I'm excited about it's the possibilities she brings with her...assuming I will ovulate.
This is probably a little weird but we (I) would really like twins...we have catchin' up to do. Lol Found this ticker on one of the sites I found in my quest to find an online BBT chart. Thought I would share cuz it's cute, and helped get my hopes up.
I know that I am totally getting the cart before the horse but hey, God put us here and gave us dreams to make us happy. Right now the idea of a childhood (adolescent, and adult) dream coming true sure as heck makes me happy. Allen says he's pretty excited about the possibility but he's such a non-emotion showing guy sometimes it's hard to believe. But really about this...how could he not be excited?
Before we got married we talked about how bad he wanted a family and kids (we didn't talk about me wanting because I didn't think I could ever give him that) and I told him if he really wants kids and wants them to share DNA with him he really needed to marry someone else. It would have broke my heart into a million little shards but I would prefer that over getting married and having him despise me because I couldn't give him what he truly wanted.
Lucky for me I (my grandparents rather) found a REAL man who told me, if we have to adopt to create our family that's okay because they would be ours. God is at the helm and he knows the directions to get us to the place we need to go. So if they end up in our family that means God designed them to be ours and they are ours. Period. Okay he didn't say that exactly because it was a whole conversation...but that was the jest of it.
This is nothing short of a miracle in my mind. Even if I don't get knocked up, just to have something that will keep me from crossing the line from insulin resistant to full blown diabetes and will keep me from getting uterine cancer...I think it's worth it. Truly though...I think (hope) it may be our turn.



3 comments:
i love the twins ticker!!!! i am sending baby boy twins vibes YOUR way!!! that would be SOOOOOO cool! i'd be jealous. i love my "twins", without question....LOVE, LOVE,LOVE em, but boy twins was always my dream too! funny! i HOPE it happens :) don't feel funny about blogging such things. you have to put it out there into the universe..right? more chance it will happen that way. i think.
xoxoxo
it's been bothering me that i said i'd be jealous if you had twin boys. it's just simply not true. i'd be OVER THE MOON EXCITED!!!!!
two baby boys, two baby boys, two baby boys, two baby boys, two baby boys, two baby boys, two baby boys.....
there's some twin baby boy vibes for you. :)
You worry entirely too much that you are going to offend. I knew you wouldn't really be jealous! Lol You already have a set of twins and they are beautiful and perfect, not their actions obviously...they are kids, but perfect. I know you would be excited, I can feel it through your comments and emails. :) Thanks for the twin baby boy vibes ;) I'll take as much as I can get!:)
Post a Comment