04 June 2009

Fresh Veggies Comin' Right Up

I think it was Monday when we were out admiring our garden when we notices that some of them thar radishes were ripe and ready to be picked. We were sooo excited!!Our radishes made the store bought taste weak and watered down, they were so good! Al thought I was a real nut-job having him "pose" with some radishes. :) I can't wait for the rest of the veges to be ripe and pickable. After trying the couple of radishes we decided if we wanted carrots to eat we'd better thin them out and give them some room to grow. Thanks to Shilo (Sam's wife) we have corn, carrots, beets, cantaloupe, watermelon, peas, and squash growing. This year we decided that the garden is probably too big for just the two of us and Shilo was wanting a garden so she started them and got them growing. Then a couple weeks ago transplanted them into the garden. Love that chickie-poo, Sam done good when he married her.
So the excitement is escalating everyday! And the tomatoes...they all have flowers and soon will have little green ta-maters growing!!! CAN'T WAIT! Those are my favorite! And the plants smell so good!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Your garden looks beautiful!!!! mine has some sad weeds growing, which Prest is taking care of as we speak, ugh!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!