20 January 2009

Winter


These long winter nights plus the fog sure gets one feeling down quick. Even though winters seem so bleak, when I take a minute to stop and look at how beautiful it is...it's kind of breathtaking.Though the snow is old, most of it is still white and sparkly some even untouched, and the frost that the fog brings is so beautiful, especially when the warm sun decides to peak out from behind the fog and clouds,then I look around and everything has a white heavenly glow with the beautiful blue sky behind it! God really doesn't make mistakes! I just wish I knew how to photograph it so it did the Lord's handy work justice.

1 comment:

Matt N Camie Family said...

Did you take those pictures?? I LOVE the one of the leaf!! It's soo pretty!! I LOVE the fog! hehe It makes me feel cozy and warm! I don't know why it makes me feel that way, since it is actually cold when it's foggy. hehe I guess 'cause I think of it as a blanket! hehe

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!