23 January 2009

Babysitting

Allen and I got to babysit my neices last night. They are such a couple of hams! One of them absolutely loved the dogs and kept saying "How coot" the other would start crying and run away if any of them came anywhere near her. And heaven forbid if one of them laid on her blanket!
Allen came home after a long 12 hour shift and still helped babysit. I just love that man! I am so blessed to have him in my life. He kept getting this book handed to him until he sat down and read it to her, just looking at the pages wasn't good enough. Lol. He's gonna make such a cute daddy!Then when we ate dinner Honey didn't say the blessing loud enough so Tiny sat there with her arms folded just looking at us until Allen said another one so she could hear it, then beamed with delight when she got to say "Amen". It was so stinkin' cute!!! Their mom and dad are doing an awesome job raising them.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!