27 January 2009

LDSFS Profile Gone Live

Woohoo! Our LDS Family Services profile went live and guess what!!! Our pictures are even on it!! Yay!!! Now I guess it's really ALL about waiting.
Are we there yet?
How bout now?
I really wonder how Heavenly Father has the patients to listen to our begging and pleading for things that He knows is just not right for us...right now...and sometimes ever. Over the past 10 years I know he probably felt (knew) a good smackin' around would do me good. I just hope and pray that I have learned the things that I needed to learn. I know I haven't learned the patients I need, but being concious of my inpatients and being able to work on it, I think, puts me alot further than I was a decade ago. I hope far enough.Poor Allen having to wait around for me to stop being stubborn and just learn what is required. I REALLY hope, for his sake, that I have learned. He is so deserving of the title of Daddy, I'm sure he's wanted to smack me around a time or two too (not literally).
He only takes one time to learn anything, I'm sure Heavenly Father loves that about him. He's so stinkin' smart! I just love that man! He's smart, inventive, hard working, loving, patient, kind, gentle, and probably the best thing ever - accepting. He accepts me just how I am and loves me...even when I don't deserve it. But not only is he accepting, he approves AND appreciates me! What a stud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally feel impatient for you and Allen as well! I think it would be cool if you got your little one on Valentines... how romantic is that?! Or, on Mother's day! Actually tomorrow would be great too (wink, wink)! Seriously though, I'm praying that it will happen quickly now that you're in the waiting phase. A decade is long enough...geesh!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!