Be patient with me please. You know how people get when they are excited about something...just can't stop talking about it. Well, right now I'm beyond excited about the idea of being able to give Allen children. Still not pregnant but at least I can once again dream about it and that is exactly what I am doing.In my mind this is pretty close to what our babies will look like. I'm really hoping they have Allen's olive complexion, dark curly (wavy when short) hair and brown eyes. And very much wanting boys...I just don't know if I could handle a girl. I really don't know how my mom put up with me.
I know how boys think and I get it, but girls...it's beyond me. Not all, just most. I've always had more guy friends than girl friends just for the simple fact I can talk to guys so much easier. They really are a pretty simple people...they like it the biggest, baddest, fastest and if it's dangerous, even better.
Anyway, saw this picture on some website and it sent me into a daydream. It started with blue eyes but I don't believe I'll ever have a blue-eyed baby so to bring you into my daydream a little bit better I changed the eyes to match how I saw it. I would've put it in my arms but...it didn't have a body in the picture and I'm not that good with the computer. S
o the brown eyes is as far as I could bring you.I guess I am a strange one...sharing my daydream...what a nut. Hehe. BTW, any prayers you wanna send up to heaven for us would be appreciated. :)
As requested, here's a green/hazel eyed baby with closer to my complexion. Not as cute as olive skin and brown eyes...boy...I hope they take after their daddy.



2 comments:
that's a cute baby! maybe the baby will have green eyes??? do a sample w/ green eyes ;) you are awesome w/ a computer, i would have no idea how to do that. could you teach me???
p.s. you have green eyes don't ya? i do. no green eyed kids here. they are blue. but i LOVE that. blue, just like their daddy. :)
green eyed baby's cute too! if the baby (babieS) :) :) look like you or allen, they will be CUTE! i think we girls always want our kids to look like daddy though ;) i think dylan looks a lot like preston and i love it.
Post a Comment