We have a bit of sibling rivalry going. Even while they sleep. So often one of them turns in their sleep and can't help but kick the other one. Can't wait til they get older and it gets worse.
| Here's Tori kicking Gunner in the ribs. |
| Gunner knows how to get even though. He fights back hard kicking Tori in the head. |
There are times though they just have to be close without the hostility. I love when I go to check on them and they have wiggled so their heads are together. This happens more often than the not.
Sometimes we can just be taking pictures because they are so stinkin' cute...
then out of nowhere...Blamo! Right in the kisser!
These two keep me hoppin'. I am so glad my mom lives just 4 blocks away and loves to come and visit her grandbabies.
| You would never guess how proud he is of his two little ones, would ya? |
This pic I just had to throw in.
| Gunner seems to be out growing Tori by a little bit. This picture is the only one that I could find that really shows how much bigger he is than her. She's still my "baby girl" but he's my "big guy". |
| Can you tell whose hand is whose, just from the size? If not here is a hint: Tori's skin tone is olive like her daddy's. |



No comments:
Post a Comment