Tori and Gunner will be 7 months old on the 4th. I can't believe it's been so long! They are growing like weeds fast and strong. So happy they are so healthy and it's fun to watch them grow, develop and learn new things. They are my life!
They definitely have a special bond. When they haven't seen each other for a while they always light up when they see the other. In the morning when Tori wakes up (she doesn't sleep as much as Gunner usually) When I get her out of her crib she leans over to look at Gunner almost as if she is checking on him.
They are so "tight" that I worry a little that they are making secret pacts that mom isn't supposed to know about.
Tori can belly crawl she just chooses not to at this point. Unless of course she wants something really bad. Then I'm not sure who goes faster, Gunner or Tori. She usually does this fly away looking thing.
They are both getting their own attitudes too.
They have also made the discovery of their feet. Gunner isn't near as flexible and can't quite get his toes to his mouth. But Tori...oh, Tori, we can't keep her feet out of her mouth.
They both chew on absolutely everything and especially cold objects. Tori even like is so much she will chase a bottle around a room too!
Gunner seems to be on the go from the time his eyes open until they close. He's our little crawler right now. I have a love-hate relationship with it. I love he's growing and developing but can't he please just slow it down a bit?
Gunner also thinks he is a little monkey now too! He climbs up everything he can.
As high as he can.
But sometimes he has a problem...he can't figure out how to get back to his hands and knees.
They are growing up so fast! Makes me want to cry.
Love'em so much!



No comments:
Post a Comment