18 May 2011

Easter

I know it's late but here it is. We had our traditional type of Easter Egg Hunt. I am so glad years ago Allen and I decided to stop and shoot our eggs after a failed egg rolling day. I had never been Easter Egg Rolling (still haven't) but that was the Jensen thing to do. Not anymore once we shared with his family what we did with our eggs, it's now all aobut blowing 'em up. We started with 10.5 doz eggs and went home with none. Quite an accomplishment if you ask me. lol

Here are some very random pics from the day.

The Fierce Karena
Dead Eggs
Here Little Bro Let Me Share My Treasure
This Is My Hot Self.  LOL
Found Somethin' Under a Rock
Pulled the Trigger No Go Boom
What a Cute Stinker
Reloading Supervisor
Allen Helping Big J Take a Shot
There Are Eggs Out There...I Promise
Hmmmm....Where to Put Them?
How 'bout in a Sage Brush
I LOVE My Man!
This Was MY Easter Egg Tree (1.5 doz eggs there)
Nap On the Way There. Wouldn't Drop the Gun
So Proud of His Work!
These Are My Beauts
Sorry so random. Just no energy to fix it for now...maybe later.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!