31 July 2011

New Arrival On It's Way!

We've been trying and waiting for a dozen years, but it's finally happened! We are expecting a little bundle of joy in February, the 8th to be exact! Today we are 12 1/2 weeks along. We tried naturally conceiving, foster care, and even adoption. None of them worked. Allen losing his job was the biggest blessing of all time!
I was excited for the future when he lost his job. I had no clue as to why at the time. I now know it was because that needed to happen in order to make it possible for our family to grow. His new insurance covered IVF. Lucky for us we only had to do one round! First try less than six months after he lost his job and we got pregnant!
I just hope now that we have gone public with it that nothing devastating will happen and we have to tell everyone it's not happening anymore. Everyone keep your fingers crossed and prayers would be appreciated too.

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

I think I am the MOST excited Aunt in the WORLD!!! Can't wait for my boys to have cousins on this side of the family.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
LOVE, KARENA

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!