Strange I would find a link to this on a PCOS forum. But reading through the letter this paragraph just caught my eye and my thoughts. It's beautiful. I just couldn't resist sharing.
We learned an important lesson: our preparation helped us to avoid panic and fear, but the Lord, in His wisdom, allowed us to experience enough discomfort to know that He has all power. He is in charge. We are nothing without Him. We are dependent upon Him for every breath we take. Only He can save us from death and destruction. He is the way, the truth, and the life. He is our perfect example. If we follow Him, we will be saved through obedience to the laws and ordinances of His Gospel.
Sister Lisa Laycock, (part of a letter sent to her family following the 8.8 earthquake), Santiago Chile East Mission



4 comments:
I love this post! Thank you!
I love you Teresa!! You always say just what I need to hear!! I haven't checked blogs in a LONG time and felt like checking today for some reason and was blessed with your post!!! Thank you for always sharing!! :) You are THE BESTEST!!!
That truly is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!
I just wanted to let you know that I have come back to this post to read that paragraph several times...If I cross stitched I would definitly cross stitch...maybe not, it's pretty long. lol
Post a Comment