It's been a very long time it seems since I have updated here. Since last time (I think) my aunt moved in with Allen and I! I am pretty excited about that! I just love her. She is so much like my mom, it's kind of like I'm living with my mom. The adjustment hasn't even been too hard. She helps around the house and makes yummy cream cheese lemony cheesecake type pie with cherries on top. Mmmmm. Sooo good.
Big J is still hangin' out with us. He's a lot of fun. It's fun to watch him learn everyday. He is getting so good at talking! He learns...I don't know how many new words everyday. He's an amazing kid. Him and Allen are buddies. He loves the crap out of Allen, and I think Allen is pretty fond of him too. It'll be a sad day when his mom gets settled and takes him permanently. The house will seem so empty. :-( Oh well, we'll just love the crap out him while he's here and enjoy it.
Sure would be nice if we could adopt one of our own and never have to give him/her back.



1 comment:
I am glad that you are still getting to spend so much time with J. I think that would be hard on me if I were in your situation. Kinda like a tease. But I honestly think it has been really great for the boy, and I am happy you are sweet enough to do it. What a blessing for that cutie to have more of a routine when with you. A child can never recieve too much love. The more love sent his way, the better. :) As for your aunt living with you, your description of her dessert made my mouth water. I love yummy lemony things! MMMMM! I have to be honest, it would not be easy on me to have another lady living with me. Even if I loved and adored her. I am way too particular. We'd drive EACHOTHER nuts! LOL! I whole heartedly agree, it WOULD be nice if you could adopt one of your own and never worry about giving him/her back!!!! xoxoxox
Post a Comment