11 March 2010

Let it Snow

Friday when it snowed Big J was so excited about the snow so I bundled him up and took him out to play in the snow. It's a good thing it was a warm snow because his poor little hands wouldn't have handled cold. He kept having me hold his hands to warm them back up...what a cutie.
It didn't take long for him to figure out if he threw a snowball Tank would chase it.
And of course if the dogs eat the snow...it's okay for him too. I think he ate as much as he threw for the dogs. 
Don't worry though, I made sure he didn't eat any yellow snow. lol

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! He is a cutie. And any dog that will play in the snow with the kids rocks!

Carrie said...

oh my gosh he is cute! How fun! I am glad you got to play in the snow with him!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!