22 April 2010

Feild Trip to the Zoo

We went to the zoo last weekend with Keith and Karena and had a lot of fun! Man, the zoo sure has changed in the last 10 yrs or so...last time I was there. 
Jer loves to go for rides in the wagon so we took the wagon and it worked out great! It was easy to get him in and out to see the animals and he got his daily wagon ride in.
It was so cute when he would put his sunglasses on with the hat! He didn't usually have one or the other on. It was all or nothin', but that's kind of how he is with everything.
We saw lots of animals and Jer got to "ride" a rhino.
He seemed to really like the elephants, maybe because there was a baby one.
The Kangaroo was modeling.
This Giraffe seemed to be more than willing to make it easy to fit him in our picture.
Actually he was just working on laying down...what a process.
After the animals had been seen it was potty stop time.
 I think the adults were ready to go.
But yet carousel and train rides had been paid for sooo it was fun time! 
Jer loved the carousel!
He had the same expression the entire time! It was freakin' funny!
Jayson seemed to think it was...alright. And Keith seemed to be more interested in the mechanical workings, all the pics but this one he's looking up. I'm just assuming checking out how everything works. lol
Karena could only get him to turn around to face forward for one round. Look at the terror on his face. lol
Then it was off to the train! Jer's most favorite thing in the world...a train!
In this picture I'm not sure if he's falling asleep or just blinking. The wait for our turn on the train seemed to be an eternity!
I would believe falling asleep because he was asleep before we even made it out of the parking lot.

5 comments:

Gates Family said...

Cute Pictures!! That would have been to tag along too. Maybe someday. What a cute "family" you have!!! Jer's a cute little guy!! Love you guys!

Heather said...

We LOVE the Zoo!! We go every year...I think I enjoy more then my kids even :)

Matt N Camie Family said...

LOVE IT!!! That picture of the kangaroo is too FUNNY!! LOL Jer is such a doll! I am so glad you are having so much fun!! I love you! :)

Carrie said...

Looks like such a fun day!! Makes me want to get back to the zoo soon. I love that baby elephant! such cute pictures of Jer and everyone, especially the one of you peeking around Allen's shoulder ;)

Allen n Teresa said...

That was the only picture that had me in it. lol So I had to use it to prove that I was actually there.

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!