Flowers are starting to bloom--yay! 
I thought I would just take a minute and share some of my flowers with you. The Bachelor Buttons have surprised us this year. They usually never get as tall as they have evenwith me watering them. They are so pretty and the blooms are like twice the size too. 

The Honeysuckle we just planted a couple weeks ago. The same day we planted radishes, potatoes and tomatoes out in the garden. Oh, and a maple tree in the yard. The Myrtle (that's what Mom has always called it anyway) it has been growing around the foundation of this house since long before I was born.
I believe it was brought here from Pleasant Grove by my Grandma from her Mom's (my Great-Grandma) yard.
We have a rosebush that was started from a rose from my Great-Grandma's yard also. Kind of funny how now that I am older I'm starting to get all sentimental...sigh. I would have a picture of the rose but...they aren't bloomin' yet. The bird, he just flew over my head while I was snapping pictures, probably because I got too close to the bird feeder. He was cute so I had to snap a pic.
I believe it was brought here from Pleasant Grove by my Grandma from her Mom's (my Great-Grandma) yard.
We have a rosebush that was started from a rose from my Great-Grandma's yard also. Kind of funny how now that I am older I'm starting to get all sentimental...sigh. I would have a picture of the rose but...they aren't bloomin' yet. The bird, he just flew over my head while I was snapping pictures, probably because I got too close to the bird feeder. He was cute so I had to snap a pic.
This may be of interest, or maybe not...Anywho I finally got a doc to order a lab to see how far my insulin has dropped since I have been taking DCI. I'm pretty excited. I really, really, really, really, and a bunch more reallys, hope that it is within normal range! I'm supposed to call the office in a couple days to find out. I KNOW that it is definately lower by quite a bit, but I don't know if it could drop to 10% of what it was in a months time. I guess I'll find out.



2 comments:
gorgeous flower pictures Teresa!
nice flowers! i just love flowers. i think you will love your honeysuckle. i have some and it fills up the whole back yard w/ the BEST fragrance while in bloom, ahhh, so many memories associated w/ that sweet honeysuckle sent--love it!!
Post a Comment