16 March 2012

Wow! 5 1/2 Months later!

Tons has happened since the last post. The whole birth story I won't be publishing on this blog because it belongs on my other blog so for those of you who check this blog I have pics and that's about it. :)

This is in the end of first week or the beginning of second. They still had their PICC lines in, and it was their first day cobedding.

This is in the end of the second or first of the third week when all they had left was the feeding tubes.

Third week within the first few days of being home.

6 wks old

9 1/2 wks old in their blessing outfits. They were blessed on March 4th, 8 1/2 wks old.
Allen and I are so blessed to have Tori and Gunner in our home! They raise a ruckus every now and then but life would be empty without them. Thank heaven for the little people!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!