24 May 2010

All Boy...For Sure

Allen was working on his truck tonight. Big J loves the truck too, it's rather adorable. Allen being the totally awesome guy he is let J help him with the work. These are just a few pictures during that experience.
He kept sticking the extension on the bolt and saying, "Fix it."
He watched everything Allen was doing very carefully.
Then did his best to imitate.
It was so stinkin' cute watching him fix the truck with upside down pliers.
Allen got up and left to go get something. When he came back the mini-mechanic was trading tools. Allen patiently waited for him to pick the tool that was just right for the job.
But it wasn't all fun and games. There was work to be done and the mini-mechanic got to help.
I couldn't help myself...the pudgy little mini-mechanic's hands were so cute...it just had to be documented.
I love both my boys right to death! And watching them work on the truck together tonight is hopefully a preview of years to come.

2 comments:

The Jensen Family said...

I love it! Jeremy fits right in with your family. He is so cute! Heavenly Father new right what he was doing when he put Jeremy in your family! Love you TONS!

Carrie said...

THESE PICS ARE TOO CUTE! I absolutley love them! Dylan is REALLY into helping his dad too. Whenever he sees Preston on his way out to the garage or Shop, he bolts out the door with him and says I wanna help dad! I love the pic of the chubby hand too, I wanna kiss em and squeeze em! We should get the kids together to play sometime. :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!