Well, looks like we won't be adopting, not this time anyway. She got an abortion. A choice I will never understand anyone making...except in extreme cases, anyway. Thank you all for your prayers and support.
Ummmm, you can't be serious? I am infuriated right now, I'm not even joking. I am going to be harsh and down right rude and maybe even a little heartless right now...But, people who get abortions, especially when they know of peoples desire to apodt, deserve the wrath God is going to unleash on them. Sorry to say it that way, but you made a choice to have sex and get pregnant, That's what can happen. Be a big girl and own up to it. That is the most coward thing I can think of a girl/woman doing. Just goes to prove what I always say, birth moms ARE THE MOST brave and strong people I know. Just hold on, there is a STRONG brave woman out there for YOU. I just know it!! I understand there may be critisism for what I have just said, I stand by it, so save it. Teresa, I love you, you just never know, that baby will probably need a mom up in heaven, and it's probably going to be you. I think now, she is wating for you. (or he?) xoxoxo
before anyone gets their panties in a jumble, i know there are cases where abortion is what needs to be done. those cases are RARE!!! yep, i even researched it out a few years ago. rare, rare, rare. so if this girl had one of those rare situations, i am truly sorry, but other wise...have fun living with that decision. in my research i also found that most all women regret it. why aren't they doing a better job to educate other women? i hope with all my heart something can change with all this abortion crap. there are way, way, way, more abortions every year than adoptions. did i say WAY more? i mean off the charts way MORE. and yet, there are millions of families wanting to adopt; who hurt every day year after year. that ain't cool.
I don't know what to say...Carrie said just what I was thinking. My heart is broken as I'm sure yours is also. I wish there was some way I could fix it. I love you and you are in my prayers.
I was ticked off and cried for a few minutes but then it dawned on me that her regret and hurt is going to last way longer than our hurt. Then the sadness changed from sad for us to sad for her. I get that she's not LDS and she probably doesn't believe that life begins at fertilization but her spirit will still know and feel the regret, sadness, remorse, anger (at herself), and wonder (what if) for the rest of her life. Not only that, whether she knows that she is feeling sorrow for taking an innocent life her spirit will feel that ache (not something I would want to endure). I would rather be on this end than on hers. Sounds weird but I guess it's one of those strange blessings that we all get every now and then.
I really like what Carrie said about how that sweet baby may be waiting for you up in Heaven. This is a tragic event but at least that baby was loved and wanted by you. I think we all had a love for that baby as we prayed so intently for you to be the parents! I believe with all my heart that that baby is aware of you and your love. You will not be forgotten.
Dang it Teresa that is just the lamest thing I've read all year! Dito to Carrie and everyone. You are truely being very Christlike in how you are dealing. I cried for you and I'm pissed (sorry that's ugly but it's true) but you are right. I have to tell you that I want for you and Allen to be able to parent children so bad that I literally pray every day for it to happen. I hope that all of these experiences that you've been called to endure is only the Lord hedging the way for the beautiful and purely joyful experience that will be growing your family by one child. I love you Teresa, stay strong and hopeful.
There is just a couple short videos. One about PCOS and the other about what some might concider a cure, for myself it is. Although not all PCOS bodies will respond the same, because not all PCOS women are Insulin Resistant.
7 comments:
Ummmm, you can't be serious? I am infuriated right now, I'm not even joking. I am going to be harsh and down right rude and maybe even a little heartless right now...But, people who get abortions, especially when they know of peoples desire to apodt, deserve the wrath God is going to unleash on them. Sorry to say it that way, but you made a choice to have sex and get pregnant, That's what can happen. Be a big girl and own up to it. That is the most coward thing I can think of a girl/woman doing. Just goes to prove what I always say, birth moms ARE THE MOST brave and strong people I know. Just hold on, there is a STRONG brave woman out there for YOU. I just know it!! I understand there may be critisism for what I have just said, I stand by it, so save it. Teresa, I love you, you just never know, that baby will probably need a mom up in heaven, and it's probably going to be you. I think now, she is wating for you. (or he?) xoxoxo
before anyone gets their panties in a jumble, i know there are cases where abortion is what needs to be done. those cases are RARE!!! yep, i even researched it out a few years ago. rare, rare, rare. so if this girl had one of those rare situations, i am truly sorry, but other wise...have fun living with that decision. in my research i also found that most all women regret it. why aren't they doing a better job to educate other women? i hope with all my heart something can change with all this abortion crap. there are way, way, way, more abortions every year than adoptions. did i say WAY more? i mean off the charts way MORE. and yet, there are millions of families wanting to adopt; who hurt every day year after year. that ain't cool.
I don't know what to say...Carrie said just what I was thinking. My heart is broken as I'm sure yours is also. I wish there was some way I could fix it. I love you and you are in my prayers.
I was ticked off and cried for a few minutes but then it dawned on me that her regret and hurt is going to last way longer than our hurt. Then the sadness changed from sad for us to sad for her. I get that she's not LDS and she probably doesn't believe that life begins at fertilization but her spirit will still know and feel the regret, sadness, remorse, anger (at herself), and wonder (what if) for the rest of her life. Not only that, whether she knows that she is feeling sorrow for taking an innocent life her spirit will feel that ache (not something I would want to endure). I would rather be on this end than on hers. Sounds weird but I guess it's one of those strange blessings that we all get every now and then.
I second every word that Carrie said whole-heartedly! I am so sorry Teresa! :(
I really like what Carrie said about how that sweet baby may be waiting for you up in Heaven. This is a tragic event but at least that baby was loved and wanted by you. I think we all had a love for that baby as we prayed so intently for you to be the parents! I believe with all my heart that that baby is aware of you and your love. You will not be forgotten.
Dang it Teresa that is just the lamest thing I've read all year! Dito to Carrie and everyone. You are truely being very Christlike in how you are dealing. I cried for you and I'm pissed (sorry that's ugly but it's true) but you are right. I have to tell you that I want for you and Allen to be able to parent children so bad that I literally pray every day for it to happen. I hope that all of these experiences that you've been called to endure is only the Lord hedging the way for the beautiful and purely joyful experience that will be growing your family by one child. I love you Teresa, stay strong and hopeful.
Post a Comment