Well, well, well...
Miss me? Hehehe!
I can't believe it's been so long since I have posted! Where did the time go? Summer is over and the garden is tilled under and dangit...it...is...FREEZING!!!
Just Wednesday we finally found a good home for Mak. He's actually going to be used for hunting! Really happy we were able to find such a good match.
Also on Wed we had the big old Maple tree out front cut down. *sob* It was so dead. More than half of it had no leaves. I already miss the big old thing. Oh well, we're going to plant a weeping willow out there. I know they are messy but so are the globe willows we already planted.
Still NOT knocked up! Wondering if I should go in for a Hystersalpingogram to just make sure that tubes are clear...Can't convince myself to do that just yet because I'm 90% sure I was prego for a fleating moment a couple months ago. I was too chicken to take a test to confirm, I really wish I woulda...Not quite sure if I was too chicken it would be neg or if the thought of it actually being pos scared me worse. lol But a few days after symptoms went away and I just didn't feel prego anymore I took one and it was neg. Aunt Flo sure came late that cycle...holy cow. I guess that's what they call a chemical pregnancy...It's not a sad thing for me though because at least now I'm pretty sure it's possible.
Oh, one more thing...Allen and I have a new calling that we are both excited about. I would tell you what it is but we just accepted it on Wed night. So this Sunday we will be released from ward news editors and sustained to (insert new calling here). One thing I can tell you is........it's not Nursery!!! If they would've asked I would've declined. That is the one calling that I refuse to do again, at least until I have one (or two) in there of my own. Dreadful calling for someone like myself.



3 comments:
I missed you LOTS!! Glad you are back!! Good to hear things are going well! :)
Can't wait to find out what the new calling is! :) My guess is.... Scouts?
Welcome back. I missed you too.
Glad you are back! That's great that Mak gets to be a huntin' boy now..Lol. Glad he's got a home. I had a hystpin...how ever you spell!!! Don't be skeered. It is uncomfortable, i won't lie. but certainly NOT unbearable. a bunch of advil should do the trick! for me i had what felt like BAD cramps for the rest of the day and just felt a little weird on my insides..hard to explain, but it only lasted about a day and then i was fine. also, i am used to bad cramps...so maybe that's why it didn't seem to tough... anyway, like you said, if you really don't need it, than, well, that would be awesome! Lol. no worries about the blog...i have not posted since august!! so strange considering there were times i would post two to FOUR times a week. man, i really suck! ;)
Post a Comment