13 October 2009

Forgot to Tell You

Sunday Allen and myself were released from Ward Editors and sustained (and set apart) as the new....drumroll please....Family History Consultants! Allen is WAY excited about it, which is kind of funny because he never gets excited. I think my excitement will happen when I finally get trained and am able to help others. Or maybe it will be when I find my first ancestor that no one else could find and get their temple work done. Don't know but I'm sure it'll happen.

4 comments:

Gates Family said...

Congratulations!! Good luck with your new calling. That will be a good excuse to work on your "history"!!!

Matt N Camie Family said...

AWESOME!! You guys are gonna LOVE working together too!! Matt and I are having fun in our calling!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is a way cool calling Teresa. ^_^ Congrats!

Carrie said...

Cool!! i would need that calling to get me going...I'm am TERRIBLE at family history!! can you just do mine too?? Haha! Jk, jk. for sure a weakness of mine. however, i just started this book about the willie and martian handcart companies and it has got me to thinking, did any of my relatives travel here via handcart? then i realized, the "family history bug" starts with a curiosity like that, ya know? anyway, i think that will be a great calling for you guys! so fun to be able to work together!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!