03 August 2013

Easier to Post Pics Than Type

 I adore the fact that Allen loves and enjoys being a dad! He would do anything for these little ones of ours. He loves spending time with them and they love every second they can spend with their daddy. Especially Gunner, what a daddy's boy!
  
 
 Back in June our family ended up sharing the flu bug. First Allen had it, then two days later within hours of each other first Gunner, Tori then I all had it. It was horrible! I'm so glad Grandma was able to come and help. I couldn't take care of two puky baby's with my head in the toilet. I took care of Tori and she took care of Gunner. It worked out pretty good.
Tori was in recovery period when I snapped this one. Poor things. It took them better than a week to get back to 100%.
Gunner couldn't get comfy while he was sick. He took this blanket and disappeared. I couldn't help but get a pic of him. so precious. Look how sunken in and dark his eyes are.  

 From the end of may til the end of June or first part of July poor little Gunner seemed to catch something new every time he started feeling better. These pics are him playing in the sun trying to get warm one of the times he wasn't feeling top notch.
We got the new car seat for the one on the way. Tori had to be the first to try it out. I think she was telling me I needed to make sure to read the instructions.
I love these two especially the times they are just stinkin' adorable together.
These two disappeared and were being way to quiet. I found them just chillin' together. Talk about cuteness!
A few days prior to this picture they had learned what it meant to go for a walk. They were always grabbing my hands and commanding me, "Walk. Walk." So I would go for a walk with them through the house. This time Gunner was taking Tori for a walk because I had turned him down. As you can see though, there was no resistance this time.
I'm sorry about the lame posts with no stories but what do you expect at midnight from a lady that has been run ragged by two 1 1/2 year olds, is 32 wks pregnant and is just waiting for her hubby to get home from his second job. Haha! Poor me... LOL

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tell Me This Isn't The "Cure" For PCOS - I LOVE IT!!!

baby growth
baby

Thanks for visiting!